What can be more enticing than a bright and shiny casino game? Of course, a casino bonus. Bonuses come in all shapes and colors to all players, new and existing. If you want to benefit from a bonus, you need to evaluate it and know how to use it right.
Types of bonuses
There are many different bonus types at online casinos. But if we divide them into categories, it will be easier to figure out what is what.
- No deposit bonuses. These are all bonuses that don’t require making a deposit. These include a sign-up offer, no deposit free spins, cashback, and some loyalty rewards.
- Deposit bonuses. When you claim such an offer, you have to fund your casino account first. These bonuses include deposit match offers, deposit free spins, some loyalty bonuses, reload bonuses, and all bonuses that are activated by a deposit.
If you think that no deposit offers are better than deposit-required bonuses, you are mistaken. Even bonus money that you activate without any deposit can be given under certain conditions.
And if you are looking for the best online casino bonus, your task is to find a bonus with the best conditions.
Bonus conditions to look out for
Once you find a “good-looking” bonus, you need to look at it from the inside. Not all bonuses have really nice details. So here’s what your bonus terms and conditions should look like:
- A fair value of the bonus. Let’s admit it, a bonus should provide a portion of satisfaction when using it. So it must be a significant amount of money, free spins, or a very nice match percentage. But stay away from sky-high bonuses because there’s a chance of being scammed.
- A high or no cap on winnings. To fully enjoy your bonus, you need to reap all the winnings. So there shouldn’t be any cap on winnings. If your casino offers a very small cap such as $20, pass over to another site.
- Low or no wagering requirements. Most online casino bonuses will have wagering requirements. Well, let them be at least the lowest. A bonus with a very high wagering requirement is not a good one.
- Qualifying games. Depending on the bonus type, the bonus money may be applied to certain games. The more games qualify, the better.
- Expiry date. Make sure you are able to claim and activate your bonus in the nearest time. Most online casinos also require you to wager the bonus until the expiry date comes.
Besides these conditions, pay attention to such points as bonus codes and available payment methods. Some bonuses can only be activated by using a promo code and specific payment services. It’s a frequent story that a casino won’t give a bonus to players who deposit via Neteller and Skrill.
Online casino bonuses are different. Pick your favorite type of bonus and make sure to understand the terms and conditions. If they are not satisfying, you can always change a casino and find another bonus.